Computer Vision / AI Engineer
Ummon HealthTech is a young medical technology start-up that develops predictive software for cancer. Using artificial intelligence and deep learning, we help pathologists to better identify and characterise cancer cells. We are not interested in mimicking the doctor, we want to augment him.
Founded in 2020, Ummon HealthTech is now a winner of the i-Lab 2022 competition for innovative technology company creation projects.
Ummon HealthTech is also ISO 13485 certified since 2021, only 1 year after its creation. Our offices are located in an innovation pole in Dijon, and we have already recruited a dynamic and international team (5 different nationalities). Our philosophy is simple: if you have ideas, don’t be afraid to express them! The company is built above all with its employees.
So, are you ready to join us?
As part of a team of 7 people, you will be responsible for :
– Development of Artificial Intelligence algorithms
– Development and maintenance of the R&D development platform and
– Development of test and monitoring plans for R&D.
On a day-to-day basis, this translates into:
– Build data labeling and quality control pipelines.
– Develop Artificial Intelligence pipeline.
– Participate in the design of library architectures.
– Develop and implement algorithmic techniques for image processing and
classification for R&D.
– Develop specific data management, verification and query libraries,
– Develop integrity checking algorithms.
– Develop anonymization and anonymization verification algorithms
Your are looking for a job where your skills in AI/Computer Vision and your
energy can make a positive impact on our daily lives.
In terms of the skills you will bring on board, you will ideally have:
- Master’s degree in AI/Computer Vision or higher with work experience.
- Proficiency in PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras for ML & DL.
- Significant Dev experience. Mastery of software architecture, project management, Git.
What matters to us?
- Put people first – It’s about the people, not the tech.
- Push the boundaries
- Who wants to do what’s already been done?
- Tell it like it is – Life is too short for miscommunication. we’d love to hear from you if that sounds like your cup of tea!
Location : Dijon, France. Home-office possible upon easiness to commute regularly to Dijon
Thank you for submitting your application at : firstname.lastname@example.org